“Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations – The Final Tour” final episode airs Nov. 5
In the final episode of “Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations – The Final Tour,” airing at 8 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5 on Travel Channel, Bourdain takes a trip to a destination remarkably close to home, yet one he admittedly knows little about – Brooklyn, NY. It’s a series finale full of everything “No Reservations” has become known for and is so deeply cherished by fans – unique and biting observations, an exploration into its many cultures and subcultures, great food, a few celebrity guest appearances and of course, his friend and sidekick, Zamir.
(Summary and video provided by Travel Channel)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3509Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3313Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3242Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients