“Being Human”: Season Three of Syfy series premieres Jan. 14
“Being Human” is slated to make its 13-episode third season debut at 8 p.m. Monday, Jan. 14.
Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath and Sam Huntington star in the show, which will add Kristen Hager as a series regular this season, according to a news release.
Details on “Being Human,” provided by Syfy are as follows:
Season 2 ended with Aidan (Sam Witwer) buried alive as punishment from vampire leader Mother, Sally (Meaghan Rath) lost in a state of limbo, and Josh’s (Sam Huntington) plot to kill his Maker Ray, endangering Nora instead.
The new season also features a stellar lineup of new and returning guest stars including:
Mark Pellegrino (Lost, Revolution) as Aidan’s vampire mentor Bishop; Amy Aquino (Harry’s Law, ER) as Donna, a witch whose supernatural spells are sought out to help find Sally; Xander Berkeley (Nikita) as Liam, father of purebred werewolf twins who is intent on locating his missing children; Bobby Campo (Final Destination) as Max, a young mortician who develops a connection with Sally; and Kyle Schmid (Copper/The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) returning as Aidan’s vampire protégé/”son” Henry.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25487Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17319Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9536OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8741Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7985Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7943UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7139Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6051Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5454Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4574Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients