“Trisha’s Southern Kitchen”: Garth Brooks appears in Oct. 27 episode
Trisha Yearwood is joined by husband Garth Brooks in the Halloween-themed episode “Trisha’s Tricks and Treats” on “Trisha’s Southern Kitchen,” airing at 10 a.m. Oct. 27 on Food Network.
A summary of the show, provided by the network, is as follows:
Halloween is a big to do at the Yearwood/Brooks house! Allie and August Brooks surprise Trisha in the kitchen by arriving in full costume (and having her costume waiting backstage)! Garth Brooks makes a cameo to share Halloween stories from years past. Trisha, the girls and their friend Kim make their traditional Halloween meal — complete with Candied Apples, Trisha’s Chicken Tortilla Soup to warm up the trick-or-treaters, and Pumpkin Roll.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients