“The Voice”: Election Week equals live playoff rounds
“The Voice” moves into live playoff rounds during the week of Nov. 5, Election Week, giving viewers their first opportunity to vote for their favorite artists.
At this point, the Top 12 singers must be chosen and the four coaches, Oklahoma native Blake Shelton, Christina Aguilera, CeeLo Green and Adam Levine, are only allowed to advance three artists.
“As ‘The Voice’ enters the crucial presidential election week, our audiences will see yet another twist for this cycle as they get a democratic opportunity to determine the top two singers from each team that will be safe,” said Paul Telegdy, NBC Entertainment president of Alternative and Late Night Programming, in a news release. “In addition, the coaches get to choose one artist of their own from their teams to continue into the next week as we compile our Top 12 singers.”
More details on “The Voice,” provided by NBC, are as follows:
During the pivotal week of “Playoffs,” each coach will have five artists on their respective teams, who will perform over the live shows during a three-night event on Monday, November 5 (7-9 p.m.) and Wednesday, November 7 (7-9 p.m.) — culminating with a Results show on Thursday, November 8 (7-8 p.m) that will reveal “The Voice’s” Top 12 artists.
After viewing this trial to see if they have what it takes, America then will choose two artists to be saved for each coach’s team — and the coach will be allowed to choose one final singer to round out each team of three artists – all to be revealed on the Playoff Results show on Thursday, November 8 (7-8 p.m.). The four coaches and their teams will move on to regular live shows during the remaining competition of “The Voice.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients