“Fringe”: Final season to end with two-hour finale Jan. 18
The fifth and final season of the Fox sci-fi drama “Fringe” will end with a two-hour, two-episode event at 7 p.m. Friday, Jan. 18 and includes the show’s 100th episode.
Reflections on the show’s run by a couple of the main creative forces behind “Fringe” were shared in a news release:
Co-Creator and Executive Producer J.J. Abrams said:” “It has been an absolute honor to have been a part of the weird and wonderful world of ‘Fringe.’ I will always owe the cast and crew for pouring their hearts and souls into every dimension of this series. Creating the show with Bob Orci and Alex Kurtzman was a joy, but watching it evolve over the years into such an imaginative, insane and heartbreaking ride is nothing less than a thrill. I am grateful to our blessed fans, and to Kevin Reilly and Peter Rice and everyone at the glorious Fox network for allowing ‘Fringe’ to reach its bittersweet conclusion.”
Executive producer and showrunner J.H. Wyman said, “Above all else, from the bottom of my heart, I would like to personally thank everyone involved with ‘Fringe.’ From the most amazing fans, to our incredible cast, writers and crew, and our wonderful partners at Fox and Warner Bros. – we would not be here without you. It simply cannot be overstated how grateful I am for the ongoing and unconditional support we have received over the past five seasons. It has been both mind-blowing and humbling. I’ve always been a fan of science fiction, and to be able to tell this story about a family – a family that, through everything, fought together for survival – has been a highlight of my career. As we approach the final chapter, I can hardly believe it, and I’m just truly thankful for this unparalleled experience.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20548Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16464Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11845Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11178Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9890Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9386OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5427Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5123Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4825Student shot dead during botched home invasion
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients