“Dexter” keeps suspense rolling
While his sister/co-worker Lt. Debra Morgan (Jennifer Carpenter) now knows about his secret serial-killing alter ego, Miami Metro blood spatter analyst Dexter Morgan’s (Michael C. Hall) life hasn’t gotten any less complicated as the seventh season of the Showtime drama “Dexter” goes along.
And that’s a good thing, because watching Dexter work his way out of seemingly impossible predicaments continues to make this show completely compelling.
One such quandary Dexter’s in the middle of in this stage of the season is how to get rid of a Ukrainian mobster who wants to get rid of him.
Dexter has also found the newest victim to fulfill the requirements of his killing code, Hannah McKay (Yvonne Strahovski), an accomplice to serial killer Wayne Randall (Daniel Buran). Hannah was given immunity to prosecution for her assistance in the case against Randall, and (falsely) claimed he alone was behind all of the crimes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients