“Made in Chelsea” debuts Nov. 12 on Style
The new Style docu-series import “Made in Chelsea” begins airing at 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12 with back-to-back episodes.
Details on “Made in Chelsea,” provided by Style, are listed below:
The series follows the lives and loves of a group of fashionable, elite twenty-somethings who live and party in one of London’s most exclusive postal codes – Chelsea.
The flashy, fashion-forward series follows the lives, loves and careers of a group of eight globetrotting friends who live in and around some of London’s most exclusive neighborhoods. Like any other group of young people, there is drama – from ex-loves to backstabbing frenemies – only it all plays out against the glittering backdrop of the London social scene. Polo fields, chic parties, the occasional private jet – it’s good to be young, beautiful and on top of the world.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients