“Go On”: “Videogame, Set, Match” episode demonstrates sweet side of comedy
In the upcoming episode of “Go On” titled “Videogame, Set, Match” airing at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13 on NBC, more of the sweeter side of the comedy is emphasized as Ryan (Matthew Perry) becomes closer to Owen (Tyler James Williams).
Owen has been avoiding visiting his brother who’s been hospitalized in a coma after a skiing accident.
After some serious video gaming bonding time, Ryan is able to get Owen to go to the hospital, but finds out the hard (and funny) way just exactly what quality of his brother’s Owen misses the most.
Meanwhile, Yolanda (Suzy Nakamura) makes the leap of graduating from the grief therapy group, but the move may be a bit premature.
Perry and Williams have a good rapport and its enjoyable to watch their characters connect.
Also, the ensemble cast is entertaining as the group members assist Yolanda, and NBA star Chris Bosh also guest stars in this episode.
“Go On” is a comedy with a nice mix of dark humor, sarcasm, grace and humanity.
– Melissa Hayer
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87014Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 81959Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34908Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 32757Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 16053Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13176Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 10447Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 8973Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 8697Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7832Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients