“MythBusters”: Thanksgiving episode tests holiday food myths
On the Sunday, Nov. 18 episode of “MythBusters,” airing at 7 p.m. on Discovery, special guest Alton Brown assists in testing some food myths.
A summary of the episode and video clips, provided by Discovery, are below:
In this mouthwatering episode, Adam and Jamie team up with celebrity chef Alton Brown to find out if you can cook a full Thanksgiving day dinner under the hood of a car. Meanwhile, Kari, Tory and Grant test to see if myths about tryptophan in turkey are really true, and if mystery meats can sometimes taste like chicken.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4211Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3402Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3381Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients