“Web Therapy” renewed for third season
The Showtime comedy “Web Therapy,” starring Emmy Award winner Lisa Kudrow, has been picked up for a third season.
Season Three will consist of ten, half-hour episodes and is scheduled to air in 2013.
“We’re shooting webisodes right now, and it’s just so much fun to do,” Kudrow said in a news release. “These actors we get to play with are so inventive and nimble and FUNNY. We’re beyond thrilled to get a third season on Showtime because it’s such a good fit.”
In “Web Therapy,” Kudrow plays delusional and narcissistic online therapist Fiona Wallace, who treats patients in three-minute sessions via webcam.
Guest stars in the third season will include current Showtime star and Golden Globe Award winner Matt LeBlanc, Meg Ryan and Jesse Tyler Ferguson, with more celebrities to be announced soon.
Kudrow, Don Roos and Dan Bucatinsky created “Web Therapy” for Is or Isn’t Entertainment. Bucatinsky will continue in his role as Fiona’s meek, but ambitious, assistant Jerome and Roos will return as director.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18441Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17118OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13848Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11264Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9500Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7869Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7538Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7363Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6380Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients