“Leverage” returns Nov. 27
“Leverage” returns with five new episodes beginning at 9 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27 on TNT.
Academy Award winner Timothy Hutton, Norman-bred Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge star in the series.
Details on “Leverage,” provided in a news release, are as follows:
“The Low Low Price Job” (Nov. 27 episode) description: The Leverage crew sabotages a new big-box megastore in order to stop it from destroying a small town.
Leverage focuses on a team of five top-notch specialists out to give everyday people a helping hand against the machinations of corrupt bigwigs.
Leading the crew is mastermind Nate Ford (Hutton), a former insurance investigator whose son died when his employer refused to pay for life-saving surgery.
Sophie Devereaux (Bellman) is the team’s resident grifter, a brilliant con artist who shares a long and complicated history with Nate – both professionally and romantically.
Eliot Spencer (Kane) provides muscle as the team’s bone-crunching retrieval specialist with a passion for gourmet cooking and a soft spot for the underdog.
Gadget and technology wizard Alec Hardison (Hodge) provides the team with everything from communications and video surveillance to target dossiers and virtual environments, rarely getting the credit he feels he deserves.
And Parker (Riesgraf) is the team’s thief, a slightly off-center charmer who gets giddy at the thought of rappelling off a building or cracking an unbreakable safe.
With the rallying cry, “Let’s go steal a…,” Nate and his team set out each week to tackle corrupt executives, politicians and other big shots by taking something they hold dear. The team has since “stolen” everything from an airplane to a baseball stadium. They’ve even stolen a country. And this winter, they’re going to steal something they’ve never gone after before: a man’s dreams.
Winter will also pit the Leverage crew against the ruthless manager of a discount store whose tactics threaten not only her employees but also the town itself. They’ll target a corrupt winery owner whose workers are collapsing. And in a special holiday episode, the team will try to steal Christmas in order to prevent an unscrupulous toy company CEO from unleashing a dangerous product into the market. In addition, the team will once again face their nemesis, insurance-investigator-turned-InterPOL-agent Jim Sterling (guest star Mark Sheppard).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients