“Love at the Christmas Table” a pleasant holiday diversion
“Love at the Christmas Table” stars Danica McKellar and Dustin Mulligan as Katherine (Kat) and Sam, two best friends who’ve grown up together while sharing the children’s table at Christmas get-togethers.
But, after about 30 years have gone by and they both have realized they’re in love with each other at different times, will the pair finally be able to come together?
“Love at the Christmas Table,” debuting at 6 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 25, is one of ten Lifetime Original Movies premiering during the network’s “It’s a Wonderful Lifetime” holiday schedule.
Although this movie is a bit uneven, Lea Thompson is a big plus in her role as Elissa Beth, who has a special understanding of Kat’s plight.
McKellar is also charming in her lead role, and she and Mulligan demonstrate a genuine connection in their scenes together, including a delightful dancing scene.
If you’re in the mood for a light romance this holiday season, give “Love at the Christmas Table” a look.
– Melissa Hayer
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4013How to help tornado victims
- 3642Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3374Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients