“Be the Boss”: New A&E reality series premieres Dec. 2
In each episode of the new A&E reality series “Be the Boss,” two employees of a franchise-based company compete against each other for a promotion.
And there’s an interesting twist – while both employees think they’re competing for the one position offered for the promotion, the employee who performs the best, according to their company’s management, will actually be given their own franchise.
The first episode of the series, from the Emmy Award-winning creators of “Undercover Boss,” centers on Complete Nutrition employees Ashley Olsen and Jason Mitchell.
The pair are put through tests together during the show such as teaching an exercise class and including the promotion of Complete Nutrition products, and setting up a pop-up booth and selling the company’s products, each with their own separate team of workers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients