“Nashville”: “Where He Leads Me” episode airs Dec. 5
In this week’s episode of “Nashville,” Teddy (Eric Close) gives his side of the story to Rayna (Connie Britton) about the photos taken of him with Peggy (Kimberly Williams-Paisley), and Rayna has to decide how to handle the information.
Juliette (Hayden Panettiere) meets Sean’s (Tilky Jones) family, and Gunnar (Sam Palladio) tells Scarlett (Clare Bowen) how he feels about her.
Also, Avery (Jonathan Jackson) gets the chance to work with a prominent music producer in Atlanta and Deacon (Charles Esten) is offered a major tour gig.
Juliette’s singing performance at Sean’s family’s church is a highlight of this episode, and watching Rayna deal with Teddy’s photo scandal situation is interesting. Britton can always be counted on for a great performance.
I’m hoping more will develop between Gunnar and Scarlett in the future, – it’s obvious she’s in love with him, and if their singing and writing partnership is any indication, a romantic relationship between them should be really passionate.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients