“Pretty Little Liars,” “The Lying Game” return Jan. 8
ABC Family’s “Pretty Little Liars” and “The Lying Game” return with new episodes Jan. 8, following an all-day marathon of “Pretty Little Liars,” airing from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
An all-day marathon of “The Lying Game” airs from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Dec. 31.
Details on the shows and their returns, provided by ABC Family, are as follows:
In the mid-season premiere of “Pretty Little Liars,” entitled “She’s Better Now,” airing at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8th, Radley Sanitarium has given Mona a clean bill of health and she is headed back to the halls of Rosewood High, much to the Liars’ dismay. With their former tormentor now back in their everyday life, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer take very different views of the “new” Mona. She made their lives a living hell… Is she really cured? And what other secrets could she be holding onto? It’s up to Mona to prove to the Liars if she has changed or not.
The “lies” continue in the Season Two premiere of “The Lying Game,” entitled “The Revengers,” airing at 8 p.m. Tuesday, January 8th. Alec is in jail following his arrest for Derek’s murder, but he still manages to unnerve Emma, who is desperate for answers. Rebecca and Sutton’s mother-daughter bonding consists of formulating their plans for the Mercer family, which contradicts Emma and Laurel’s plan to reunite Ted and Kristin. Meanwhile, Mads goes looking for trouble, and meets a mysterious new guy in town.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients