“Dexter”: “Do You See What I See?” Dec. 9 episode features a surprising twist
Holidays are a stressful time, and Dexter (Michael C. Hall) and Hannah (Yvonne Strahovski) are facing more stress than usual. A lack of trust is poisoning their relationship, just when Dexter is really beginning to think about his future – and who he’ll be sharing it with.
Also in this week’s episode of “Dexter,” airing at 8 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 9 on Showtime, Debra (Jennifer Carpenter) stands firm in her mission to find evidence to prosecute Hannah, and Dexter finds out the man who ordered his mother’s death is up for parole.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients