“Horizon”: USA Network greenlights cast contingent pilot from “The Walking Dead” EP Gale Anne Hurd
Details on “Horizon” and other series USA has picked up, provided by the network, are as follows:
The Universal Cable Productions’ project with Valhalla Entertainment is the first new pilot from executive producer Gale Anne Hurd since the Golden Globe-nominated “The Walking Dead,” which comes from her studio deal. Stacey Levin, Valhalla’s VP of Television, and Kris Henigman, Director of Development, shepherded the project.
Set during the height of World War II, HORIZON centers on a secretary at the FBI who discovers that her husband might have been killed in a battle with a spaceship in the South Pacific. Obsessed with learning the truth, she becomes the only person standing between Earth and an alien invasion. Gale Anne Hurd will executive produce HORIZON with writer and co-executive producer Bridget Tyler (BURN NOTICE).
“HORIZON is our first genre piece since THE 4400 and the first ever period drama for the network,” said USA Network Co-Presidents Jeff Wachtel and Chris McCumber. “This signals the next step in the evolution of our programming brand.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 89652Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 73465Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 36350Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 35145Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 14325Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13653Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 11646Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10034How to help tornado victims
- 8719Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8601Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients