“Beauty and the Beast”: Romance abounds in midseason finale
The CW’s new drama “Beauty and the Beast” has become one of my favorite shows to watch this season because of its slowly building romantic element and the smoldering chemistry between leads Jay Ryan and Kristin Kreuk.
Ryan portrays “Beast” Vincent Keller, a doctor and victim of a military experiment gone awry who is in hiding. Ryan plays Vincent in a genuine and sympathetic way, and with plenty of charisma.
Kreuk is appealing and relatable as New York City homicide detective Catherine “Cat” Chandler who had a past experience with Vincent and now they’ve begun a working relationship as he assists her with some of her cases – and a romance is developing also.
This week’s episode entitled “Bridesmaid Up!” centers on Cat’s father remarrying and her dilemma of not having a date for the wedding – and everyone around her wanting to set her up with someone. No one close to her knows about the reclusive Vincent, of course.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients