“Frozen Planet: Edge of the Earth” airs Dec. 22
Details on the program, provided by the network, are as follows:
“Frozen Planet: Edge of the Earth” revisits the award-winning “Frozen Planet” series with an hour-long special featuring some of the best sequences from the 2012 Emmy-winning documentary miniseries. The special is a co-production between Discovery Channel and the BBC and is narrated by David Attenborough. The refresher includes several memorable sequences including scenes featuring polar bears, penguins, narwhals, wolf clubs, the great gray owl and more.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients