“The Living Room with Gerry Bonds”: Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation featured on January program
The January edition of “The Living Room with Gerry Bonds” radio program centers on the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation.
The show’s first segment guest is Dr. Stephen Prescott. He talks about OMRF’s history and also shares an update on the largest campus expansion in its history, which has resulted in OMRF almost doubling the size of its lab facilities and adding several hundred scientists.
Prescott also discusses the new OMRF tower, including its rooftop wind farm, as well as the work and findings going on inside the labs, and the enormous economic impact OMRF has on Oklahoma, according to a news release.
Second segment guests are Dr. Judith James and Dr. Rheal Towner.
James, an internationally recognized physician-scientist and chair of the OMRF Arthritis & Clinical Immunology Program, talks about her research related to auto-immune diseases such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis and her role in the creation of the swine flu vaccine.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients