“The Voice”: Cassadee Pope and coach Blake Shelton Season 3 winners; finale successful as well
Congratulations to Cassadee Pope and her coach Blake Shelton for their win on this season’s “The Voice!”
Season 3 has been an exceptional season overall and has spotlighted several outstanding singers.
Pope’s win marks the second time one of Tishomingo resident Shelton’s team members have won on the show, as Jermaine Paul won Season 2 under Shelton’s mentorship.
Kudos also to American voters for their selections this season, and to NBC for producing a fantastic finale.
The musicians who have delivered exceptional performances behind the contestants during “The Voice’s” run should also be applauded.
Pope, fellow Team Blake member Terry McDermott (who came in second), and Team CeeLo’s Nicholas David were worthy finalists.
Their duets with superstars such as Smokey Robinson and Peter Frampton, as well as performances by groups of former contestants, and guests including Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Kelly Clarkson added up to an especially entertaining program.
The performance of Green Day’s “Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)” by coaches Shelton, Adam Levine, CeeLo Green and Christina Aguilera was also an enjoyable addition to the show.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96630Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13870Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9391Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8546Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8291OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7627How to help tornado victims
- 7193Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6598Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 6117Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 5969Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients