Big 12 power rankings Jan. 15
BIG 12 POWER RANKINGS
1. Texas (16-0; 2-0): One of only two unbeaten teams nationally; a Big Monday doozy awaits at Kansas State.
2. Kansas (14-1; 1-0): Jayhawks not quite clicking; center Cole Aldrich needs to contribute on offensive end.
3. Kansas State (14-2; 1-1): Wildcats have a chance to showcase their talents against the top-ranked Longhorns.
4. Missouri (14-3; 2-0): Tigers hang on at Texas Tech to post a rare road victory; now visit Oklahoma on Saturday.
5. Baylor (13-2; 1-1): Bears ran into a Buffaloes buzzsaw in Boulder; look to get back on track against Oklahoma State.
6. Texas A&M (12-4; 1-1): Nasty early schedule figures to derail the Aggies; lost at Kansas State last Tuesday, now at Texas.
7. Oklahoma State (13-3; 1-1): James Anderson should be ready for Baylor game; sorely missed in loss at Oklahoma.
8. Oklahoma (10-6; 1-1): Come-from-behind win in Bedlam stopped the bleeding, but Sooners’ healing must continue.
9. Iowa State (11-5; 0-1): Hung tough against Texas; now has more friendly schedule against Nebraska and Texas Tech.
10. Texas Tech (12-4; 0-2): Bounced back nicely against Missouri after huge loss at OSU, but now must visit Lawrence.
11. Nebraska (12-5; 0-2): Stuck with Kansas for 30-plus minutes, but faded late; can’t afford to lose at home to Iowa State.
12. Colorado (10-6; 1-1): Impressive victory against Baylor; looks for another home upset tomorrow against Kansas State.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients