Big 12 power rankings Jan. 22
1. Kansas (17-1; 3-0): League’s lone unbeaten has Missouri and Kansas State next week.
2. Texas (17-1; 3-1): Longhorns head to UConn, trying to rediscover their shooting touch.
3. Kansas State (16-2; 3-1): Wildcats prove they’re the real deal with victory over Texas.
4. Baylor (14-3; 2-2): If these athletic Bears protected the ball better, they might be unbeaten.
5. Missouri (14-4; 2-1): Tigers are fine at home, but need to figure out how to win on the road.
6. Texas A&M (13-5; 2-2): Snaps two-game skid by hanging on at home against Oklahoma.
7. Oklahoma State (14-4; 2-2): Cowboys head to the lion’s den with a visit to Kansas State.
8. Oklahoma (11-7; 2-2): No room for error at home for the Sooners; must steal road win.
9. Texas Tech (13-5; 1-3): Red Raiders snap three-game losing streak in win over Iowa State.
10. Iowa State (12-6; 1-2): Senior Marquis Gilstrap averaging 18.0 points in conference play.
11. Colorado (10-8; 1-3): Buffaloes struggle on the road, but are no fun to play in Boulder.
12. Nebraska (12-6; 0-3): Has a chance to post a signature victory at Missouri on Saturday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14537OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9306Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6496Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6052Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5977Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5977Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3990As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3888Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3626Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3076Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients