Your weekly Saturday guide (9-27)
Here is your weekly suggestion guide on how to spend Saturday if you’re not going to an Oklahoma, Oklahoma State or Tulsa home game:
11 a.m. – Northwestern at Iowa (ESPNCL): There are two unbeaten journalism schools in college football — Missouri and Northwestern. This game will be nothing to write about.
11 – Virginia at Duke (ESPNU): Yes, Virginia. There is a Duke, and you will lose to it.
11 – North Carolina at Miami (ESPN2): Tahlequah native and former Hurricanes coach Butch Davis returns to the place he never should have left. 11 – Michigan State at Indiana (ESPN): Conference play begins, and Spartans don’t want to start out with a choke.11:30 – Army at Texas A&M (Versus): This will have a 1940s feel to it. Plenty of short haircuts and pushups on both sides.
11:30 – Mississippi at Florida (KSPI-52): Florida just moved one step closer to No. 1 with USC’s loss on Thursday night.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24939Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15605Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9621UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8603Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7447Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6907Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 6484Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6322OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6156Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5797Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients