Salsa Verde and Chirmol
Here’s a couple more recipes to accompany today’s story about Cafe Antigua. I’ll add some photos and a black bean recipe later as I get a chance.
Though today’s story was all about the Huevos Motulenos, Cafe Antigua has all kinds unique dishes, include mosh (it’s long o, so forget mud pits and Green Day).
When shopping for tomatillos, look for bright green variety and be sure the skin is still sticky from the husk.
Makes a cup to 11/2 cups.
2-3 cloves garlic, peeled
16 oz water
In a medium pan, bring the water to a boil.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients