Merger: Coach House, Western Concepts Group
Chef Kurt Fleischfresser’s consultancy with the Western Concepts Group has blossomed into a full-fledged merger.
Western Concepts includes Sushi Neko, Musashi’s, Will’s Coffee Shop, The Lobby Bar and Will Rogers Theater. It’s new crown jewel is one of Oklahoma’s most renowned and respected restaurants, The Coach House.
Since 2007, Milam and Fleischfresser have been collaborating on projects including the Fire Room at Musashi’s and the design and development of The Lobby Bar and Will’s Coffee Shop (located in the lobby of the Will Rogers Theater). In January of 2009, Fleischfresser became an official partner of the Western Concepts Restaurant Group.
“Kurt and I have been friends for quite a while,” said Milam. “Kurt first came in as a consultant to help us improve all aspects of our food preparation. The fit was a good one and the merger of our two entities made sense.”
Opening in 1985, The Coach House, located in Nichols Hills Plaza, has long been established as of one of the state’s finest upscale restaurants and is Oklahoma’s only 4 diamond restaurant. As the mastermind and chef of The Coach House, Fleischfresser has perfected his own brand of gracious and elegant dining.
“The basic doctrine of The Coach house will not change,” explains Fleischfresser, “This merger will allow us more support and additional technology, but we will remain the pinnacle of high cuisine that has made The Coach House a treasured part of our neighborhood landscape.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79546Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30543Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28179Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26729Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7711Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7142Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7088Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7050Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6632Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6243Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients