Sweeten quinoa with banana and mango for Passover
With flour and most leavening agents taboo at Passover, dessert can be a challenge. This luscious pudding offers a light ending and is a perfect complement to traditional Passover macaroons. Stirring mashed banana in at the end gives it creaminess.
QUINOA BANANA PUDDING WITH DRIED MANGO
Start to finish: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
1½ cups uncooked quinoa
2½ cups water
13½ -ounce can coconut milk
¼ cup sugar, plus more to taste
Pinch of salt
½ cup dried mango slices, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
1 packed teaspoon grated fresh ginger, plus more to taste
2 large ripe bananas
½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
Place the quinoa in a large bowl and cover with cool water. Stir the quinoa with your hand, then drain in a mesh strainer.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients