Free fried-onion burgers at the Capitol today
The good folks from the El Reno Burger Festival are making their annual pilgrimmage to the cradle of Oklahoma government. They will be giving away onion burgers on the north side of the grounds starting at 11:30 a.m..
Please leave your chairman Mao hats and Che Guevara T-shirts at home.
And don’t forget, the 21st annual celebration of the fried-onion burger is Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15916Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 15914Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11583Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11309'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10923Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10033OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7498Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6996Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6944Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6781Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients