Stumbled into Perri’s Pizza and Cafe for lunch today. The wife had some shoes to pick up at Zeigler’s Shoe Repair in Casady Square. Perri’s was a couple doors down.
It’s in the space previously occupied by Jimmy’s Deli, which was always a cut above, under a nondescript banner. When I walked in the door and saw the available fare, I knew it was going to be serious. The pizza, sold by the slice as well as whole pies, looked perfect. The meatball were bathing in a homemade ragu in neat rows, topped with fresh parsley. Today’s special, eggplant parmesan, looked like it had just been made.
I got the meatball sandwich, Lori the eggplant.
Wow. Everything was handmade and perfect.
And then there’s the breadsticks. I’ve already sent one friend over and told him to order at least 5 of these incredible delights.
They also serve philly cheesesteaks, which is next on my list.
Perri’s is on the western tip of Casady Square on Britton, just across from Arby’s.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17563Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 12597Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11162Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11130Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10457'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9977Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7105Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6521Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 5953New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5821Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients