Top Chef returns
Catch up up on the season premiere of Top Chef fifth season in our latest podcast. Staff writers Bryan Dean and Carrie Coppernoll join in the discussion. For a full recap of the first show, check out this blog from “Top Chef” podcast originator JaRena Lunsford.
As promised, here is the menu at Le Castle Dude of Food:
Caprese vs. Corinth vs. Culiacan Salad
1 sliced green onion
1 thinly sliced roma tomato
1 sliced serrano pepper
2 tablespoons Feta Cheese
1/2 teaspoon pink peppercorns
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar.
Salt and pepper.
Simply mix and serve.
Fusion of sausage, onion and peppers
4-6 ounces sliced Spanish chorizo
1/4 red onion or two shallots sliced
1-2 serranos sliced
1 teaspoon regular olive oil
Salt and pepper.
Slice the chorizo as thin as you can. Heat the oil then drop in the chorizo and saute on med-high heat about a minute. Flip the slices and add the onion and pepper. Salt and pepper and remove from heat just after the onions and peppers become translucent. Drain on a towel and serve on crusty bread with a dollop of the caprese.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients