"Top Chef" contestant coming to town; Season 5 update
First things first. A local mother of 5 recently won an essay contest through momtourage.com, the parenting page powered by ivillage.com, and part of her prize is a meal prepared by Tre Wilcox of Season 3 fame. Look for more information about the winner in next Wednesday’s Life section in The Oklahoman.
I recently talked to Tre about his upcoming trip, what he’s doing now and why the heck he cooked salmon in a barbecue competition.
All that and a wrapup of episode two of the ongoing season of Top Chef are in today’s podcast.
And here’s last night’s recipe:
Double Cheese enchiladas
1 cup shredded Tillamook cheddar cheese
1/2 cup chopped onion
1-2 serranos chopped
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 cups Red River chili (we used the mushroom and toasted pecan variation)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56820Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14719Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9122Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7282Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6520Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6448How to help tornado victims
- 6374Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6257Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6000Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5062Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients