Tamales around town
Tamales can be procured from a lot of places around town. Heck, even Braum’s sells a pretty salty version in the freezer sections of their markets. But here are three I particulary like:
While owner Emilio Salinas doesn’t serve them everyday, what he offers each Friday are at the top of the tamale chain. In business since the 1992, Pepe Delgado’s has grown from tiny taqueria to full blown restaurant and live music emporium on Campus Corner. But it’s best days are Fridays when they offer tamales cooked in grape leaves, then served under a sea of spicy red chile sauce.752 Asp Ave. Norman
Zarate’s Latin Mexican Grill
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients