Quesadillas: The Mexican Grilled Cheese
We’ll fulfill this month’s taco recipe and honor April’s designation as National Grilled Cheese Month simultaneously by sharing a recipe for quesadillas.
Quesadillas are merely grilled or griddled cheese tacos. Start with good flour tortillas, then add a nice melting cheese or two or three and you’ve got the foundation. For this recipe, I’ve prepared a sweet and spicy bacon filling, featuring agave nectar and Salsa Ahumada, chipotle-based sauce with a smoky finish.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16568Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11531OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11459'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11122Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 11072Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 9787Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7713Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6975Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6919Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5729Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients