You'll Find Dharmajito Life of 'Lost' Party
Also, the mint in our garden has begun its attempt to dominate the herb garden, so there’s no better time to pick it.
Oh, yeah, mojitos also happen to be delicious.
- 5 fresh mint sprigs
- 1 tablespoon *simple syrup
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 oz Dharma Initiative light rum
- Dharma Initiative club soda
Fill a Collins or Pilsner glass with ice. Muddle the mint leaves in the bottom of a shaker. Add ice, simple syrup, rum, and lime juice. Shake vigorously. Strain into glass and top off with club soda and extra mint leaves.
*To make simple syrup, add 1 cup sugar to 1 cup water and bring to boil. Once syrup forms, it’s done.
Source: Dave Cathey
You can also make a pitcher of Dharmajitos with a cup of rum, 1/3 cup simple syrup and the juice of 5 to 6 limes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63590Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38050Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 34916Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12686Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients