The Impossible Dream: Chef Robert Irvine Coming to Town
St. Anthony Hospital’s annual Celebrity Chef event is January 17 and 18, and this year’s guest is Robert Irvine of Food Network fame.
Saints Heart & Vascular Institute, which is a bastion of healthy, delicious food, has brought in numerous well-known chefs from around the world in the past decade, including Bobby Flay, Tyler Florence, Rachel Ray, Sandra Lee, Giada De Laurentiis, Dave Lieberman, Curtis Stone, Ingrid Hoffmann, Matthew Kenney and Cat Cora.
Chef Irvine will showcase skills honed over 25 years, through Europe, the Far East, the Caribbean and the Americas, in hotels and on the high seas.
Chef Irvine won renown as host of “Dinner: Impossible,” “Worst Cooks in America,” “Restaurant: Impossible” and was most recently seen on “The Next Iron Chef, Super Chef.”
On Dinner Impossible, Irvine serves stunningly creative dishes for both intimate gatherings and huge crowds, all without warning and at a moment’s notice. On prime-time show, Restaurant: Impossible, Irvine attempts to save America’s most desperate restaurants from impending failure in just two days with a budget of only $10,000.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25412Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15758Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9844UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8808Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7879Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 7543Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6502Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6399OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6273Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5958Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients