Congrats to OKC's chef Rick Bayless
Chef Rick did us all proud, winning last night’s Top Chef Masters challenge and advancing to the next round.
Bayless has made his fortune as a chef specializing in the flavors of Mexico in Chicago with Frontera Grill and Topolobampo.
He also has a long-running television show on PBS, Mexico One Plate at a Time. His Frontera line of food products are available at local grocery stores and gourmet shops.
In last night’s show, he gave a shout out to Oklahoma City, where he went to Northwest Classen High School and learned to cook in his parents’ barbecue restaurant, The Hick’ry Pit.
This and more was discussed in today’s Top Chef podcast.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims
- 8657Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8525Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7578Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients