Enchiladas work as side or entree
I like to make a batch of enchiladas and serve them as a side dish with steak, guacamole and rice or potatoes.
12 corn tortillas
2 cups grated cheddar cheese, preferably Tillamook
1 small onion, diced
1-2 chopped serrano chiles, optional
1½ cup enchilada cup sauce (recipe below)
½ cup vegetable, canola or corn oil
Two cups chicken stock or premium chicken broth
3 tablespoons canola oil
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3336Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3267Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3222OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients