Casting Call for 'Top Chef' Season 11 start next week
Calling all Oklahoma chefs, if chef Joshua Valentine’s ongoing run on Bravo’s “Top Chef” season 10 has inspired you, it’s time to pack up your knives and head to one of the nationwide casting call starting on February 11.
The Emmy and James Beard Award-winning series was renewed for an eleventh season this week, triggering open calls for chefs interested in competing in the high-stakes culinary competition.
For additional casting information and to download an application, visit www.BravoTV.com/casting. “Top Chef” season 11 casting calls are as follows:
Monday, February 11, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Wednesday, February 20, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday, February 20, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
STK in The Cosmopolitan
Sunday, February 24, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Girl & The Goat
Monday, February 25, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Friday, March 1, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The Foundry on Melrose
On the latest episode, contestants docked in Juneau, Alaska, guest judge Sean Brock joined Emeril Lagasse, Hugh Acheson, Gail Simmons, head judge Tom Colicchio and host Padma Lakshmi.
Chef Sheldon Simeon took the King Crab quick-fire challenge, and chef Brooke Williamson won the salmon bake and sourdough elimination challenge. South African chef Lizzie Binder’s meh Salmon Sourdough Slider fell short, costing her a shot at the finale in Los Angeles.
We will record a new “Top Chef” podcast on Friday afternoon, meanwhile check out some of the podcasts we’ve recorded so far:
Holiday update from Nov. 30
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients