Fried Chicken Anyone?
Join me today along with Oklahoma City Museum of Art chef Gayland Toriello at Culinary Kitchen, 7302 N Western Ave., between 2 and 4 p.m. as we record a Chefs Recipe Challenge segment.
Chef Toriello will demonstrate how to make restaurant-quality fried chicken. The event is free.
Video and recipe will run in the Feb. 23 edition of The Oklahoman. For more information, call 475-3155.
Hope to see you there.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients