Johnnie's Grill crowned state's burger king by Food Network
They don’t describe how the spots were chosen, but I can tell you that they had a number of interns and young would-be food reporters scuttling around by telephone to gather opinion.
I guess Bon Appetit didn’t convince them. Anyway, burgers are subjective. You see, I put onion burgers in a completely different class to a hamburger. To me, it’s apples and oranges. I love them equally, choosing between them is based on mood.
Personally, I’ll take a burger from Flatire burgers inEdmond over just about any of them. Where do you get your burger on? Let me know, and I’ll check them out.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients