All aboard Big Truck Tacos
The big truck behind Big Truck Tacos has already been out on a few test runs, so now it’s time to open the doors to its headquarters. Big Truck Tacos, 530 NW 23, is open this morning for breakfast, lunch and early dinner.
Tacos will be served on Serapio’s tortillas with fillings like lengua, buffalo piccadill, pork chile verde, coffee-rubbed skirt steak, house-made chorizo, tilapia with jicama slaw, and vegetarian bean. Other than tacos, they will offer gorditas, tortas, burritos, huevos rancheros, migas, tortas and quesadillas.
Serving fresh homemade salsas, the home base will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. with the truck venturing out evenings. You can follow the truck’s route via Twitter (BigTruckTacos) and facebook (search Big Truck Tacos).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients