Coach's Retires, S&B Burger Joint Expanding
The Coach’s in downtown Norman, 102 W Main St., was the first to open and as of Jan. 31, was the last to close. The venerable pizza, barbecue and burger concept makes way for a new S&B Burger Joint, marking the fourth addition to the local chain. The downtown Norman space had been operating as S&B Burger Joint by Coach’s since October, but ownership ultimately decided a full-on conversion was in order, retiring the Coach’s name at the end of January.
The new store opens Monday with special services benefiting Food and Shelter for Friends from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Customers can get a table with a minimum $5 donation and eat for free. All items besides bottled sodas, alcoholic beverages and pies will be free with that donation.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients