"Top Chef" Alum Tre Wilcox to Cook at Deep Fork
The Deep Fork Wood Grill and Seafood, 5814 N Western, will hold a wine dinner Tuesday night (Aug. 3), featuring Four Graces Winery and award-winning chef Tre Wilcox to benefit the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
Wilcox, formerly of Abacus in Dallas and a contestant on Bravo’s third season of “Top Chef,” will create a four-course dinner to pair with wines from the red hills of Dundee, Ore. Wilcox has earned two consecutive nominations for the James Beard Foundation’s Rising Star chef.
Reservations are $65 per person. Cocktails at 6:30 p.m. will precede the 7 p.m. dinner. For reservations, call 848-7678. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Make-a-Wish Foundation of Oklahoma, which has the mission of granting wishes of state children with life-threatening medical conditions.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients