Ludivine on Food & Wine short list
Ludivine Restaurant’s intention from day one was to celebrate the bounty of Oklahoma. Now Oklahoma has a chance to celebrate the achievements of Ludivine.
Jonathon Stranger and Russ Johnson are chef/owners at Ludivine, 805 N Hudson Ave. Their farm-to-fork concept has garnered them nominations for The People’s Best New Chef award by the national magazine Food & Wine. The award nominates up-and-coming chefs who have run their own dining establishment for less than 5 years.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26920Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17660Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8676UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8213Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8153OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8000Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7952Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6297Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5734Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5128Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients