Partner Chris Lower says Taco Twins Cally Johnson and Kathryn Mathis continue working away on recipes, but work on the building won’t allow for opening until early May. Dogs will range from about 4 bucks with occasional rare breedss that might price as high as $12. Word on the street is that duck fat and fresh-cut potatoes will comingle in bath of hot oil on a more or less consistent basis.
Meanwhile, the trio that brought you Big Truck Tacos did unveil the new Mutt’s logo, which is a rendering of the sign that’s been commissioned. Yes, there does appear to be a missing bit of punctuation. But before you declare an apostrophe catastrophe, keep in mind this is a mock-up. Also, there is one red starburst that could accept the contractionary responsibility on behalf of the missing apostrophe. Otherwise, it kind of reminds me of the duelling Holiday Inn and Ramada Inn signs we used to pass along the highways during family vacations in the late 1970s. Retro rules.
Stay tuned, for updates and follow Mutt’s on Facebook.
Let me know what you think of the new sign/logo.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients