Rick Moonen and Moon 'N' Doggie On Thunder Menu Tonight
Celebrity chef Rick Moonen is in town today, preparing to serve his Moon ‘n’ Doggies at tonight’s Thunder game. Moonen has made dozens of television appearances, but hit his stride when he finished as runner-up on season two of “Top Chef Masters.” The dog was born during his truncated appearance on season one of ”Top Chef Masters,” which ultimately was won by son of OKC Rick Bayless. The shrimp-based dog was a quickfire challenge entry he was unable to complete in the alotted time. But the New York-native knew he had a winner, and was already plotting to add it to the menu at his RM restaurant in Las Vegas’s Mandalay Bay.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims
- 6479Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6305Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5197Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients