A Taco-Controlled World Nears Completion
My good friend and colleague McSquack spends his days at the Dallas Morning News building databases and treating the net the way Corky Carroll used to treat waves off the coast of Mexico. Usually his netly pursuits results in links to the embarrassing tweets of others, Green Lantern trivia or Kenny Powers videos.
But today, he sent me a link that might turn me into a superhero. That’s because many years ago when I use to kill time as a sports form-charter playing an extremely dodgy-looking computer game based on “Jeopardy” my contestant name was always Tacoman. And according to the link from McSquack, the Tacocopter has been born.
This robotic taco peddler can take orders from a smartphone, pinpoint your location and deliver tacos to your footsteps — as long as you don’t move. Dancing is optional.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 5747Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 5482Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 5176Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients