If Heaven is a No Brunch Zone, Are There At Least Potlucks?
As part of my ceaseless endeavor to be George Lang when I grow up, I’d like to take this opportunity to brazenly pilfer his Video of the Day concept to share this little beauty from the 2-aughts.
Minister Cleo Clariet and his Katherine Lane appeared on the “The Kay Bain Show” in Tupelo, Mississippi, (which explains the photo of Elvis Presley that adorns the set) in May or June of 2004. Bain’s show has been a local fixture in Elvis Country for years.
In this little diddy, Minister Clariet and his then-fiance warble about the first meal of the day and it’s place in the Great Hereafter. Sadly, the good minister was called home in December of that year. Here’s hoping, he’s got a stage to sing from in some International House of Pancakes in the sky.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12959Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12323OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10047Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8563Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6689Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6158Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5174Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5084Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4203'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients