Production Team Seeks Restaurants Needing a Boost
Could Gordo be on his way to Oklahoma City?
Got a press release today that strongly hints it:
A Philadelphia production company and national cable network are casting restaurants for a new television show shooting this summer and fall.
The restaurant should be one that is at risk of closing and is in need of a boost in customers, good reviews and overall revenue. The restaurant’s owners and management will be taking guidance from a celebrity chef and must be willing to overhaul their menu, décor and theme to put them back on the path to success! Being family run is definitely a plus. Restaurant owners must have strong, outgoing personalities.
Maybe you are an old restaurant that just isn’t as great as it used to be and could use an update? Or a new restaurant that just hasn’t been able to hit its stride yet?
If you think you may be interested in this opportunity, or even just learning more about it, please contact us at 267-514-7684.
No confirmation that it’s Gordon Ramsey’s “Kitchen Nightmares,” but it certainly sounds like it. If it’s isn’t, Gordo has some competition.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients