Naughty Party Promises to Be Above Parr
In honor of the coming of La Baguette’s annual Naughty Party, please attempt to make it through the above John Parr video. If you do, you’ll see a very young, very pre-cosmetic surgery Lisa Rinna in the role of damsel in distress over the realization that’s she in the car with a man underneath a head of hair doomed to parody and clothes to match.
La Baguette, basking in the glow of its recent victories for Best Chef (to chef Alain Buthion), Best Brunch and Best French Restaurant in the Oklahoman’s ”Readers Choice Awards,” will host a “Naughty” party Friday night, starting at 10 p.m.
Reynolds Family Cellars recently added Naughty Cellars as a permanent member of the family. Steve Reynolds will be in town to discuss and celebrate the release of the line. Cost is $35. Dress is as naughty as you want to be, Lisa Rinna lookalikes are welcome but please no John Parrs. For reservations, call 840-3047.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26512Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17561Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8879OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8492Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8412UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7605Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6228Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5649Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4993Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients